Getting Started with FLAC2D/FLAC3D
Objectives of the training
- Understand the FLAC2D/ FLAC3D numerical approach and the types of problems it can solve
- Know how to manipulate the FLAC2D/ FLAC3D user interface to access and interpret results
- Follow the recommended solution procedure to simulate a simple case
- Practical cases and scenarios directly in the software
- Powerpoint presentation
- Free exchanges with the group
- Theoretical contributions
Dates: May 29 & 30, 2024
Duration: 7 Hours Timetable: 2:30pm – 6:00pm CET (Paris) 7:30am – 11:00am (Chicago)
Location : Online – Microsoft Teams Platform
Instructor : Mr. Etienne Lavoine
Registration fees : €700,00 (excl. Taxes)
Audience : Engineers with experience in numerical modeling
May 29, 2024 - May 30, 2024
3DEC 9 Officially Released ITASCA announces the release of 3DEC v9, an advanced three-dimensional, hybrid discontinuum and continuum modeling...
A Big Hand of Applause for Our 2023 Summer Interns ITASCA Minneapolis would like to extend our sincerest thanks to our 2023 summer interns for...
Itasca has announced the release of FLAC2D v9 Itasca has announced the release of FLAC2D v9, revolutionizing the way we analyze and predict...
SME MINEXCHANGE Conference & Expo
SME's annual conference and expo, MINEEXCHANGE, brings together mining and mineral industry professionals to share best practices and i...
Getting Started with 3DEC
Objectives of the training:
Understand the 3DEC
numerical approach and the types of problems it can solveKnow how to manipulate the 3DE...
3DEC In-Person Introductory Course
Live in-person introductory training course in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This course provides an overview of the capabilities and feature...