Conscious of the importance of the protection of personal data, ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP makes strong commitments and measures to protect the personal data of its customers.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP processes your personal data.
1 - DEFINITIONS
- Personal data / Personal Data / Data means any information relating to a natural person that identifies or makes it identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, a number of identification, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Regulation means the general regulation on the protection of PERSONAL DATA (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR).
2 - GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The company ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP sees as data controller to collect only the data strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are processed.
The data we are likely to collect are as follows:
- First names;
- IP address.
3 - PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
The purposes and the legal basis of the treatments are indicated below:
- the implementation of pre-contractual measures and the conclusion of the contract (execution of the contract);
- the supply of the service requested by the client (execution of the contract);
- technical assistance under the contract (performance of the contract);
- follow-up of the customer relationship, including sending emails (execution of the contract);
- sending a newsletter (legitimate interest of the controller).
The Personal Data processed will be stored by ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP and under its responsibility.
4 - DATA RECIPIENTS
Only ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP and its subsidiaries are recipients of the data. ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP does not share or transfer your personal data with other third parties.
5 - DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
Customer data is retained for 5 years after the end of the business relationship. Data relating to a non-client prospect is kept for a period of 3 years from their collection or the last contact from the prospect.
6 - SECURITY OF TREATMENTS
We ensure the security of your data by putting in place measures useful to preserve in optimal conditions their security, their confidentiality as well as their integrity. Only authorized persons within ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP have access to your data. We do not allow any unauthorized third party to have access to it, apart from our legal obligations. Finally, we do not perform any further processing of your personal data.
7 - YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the Regulations in force, you have the right of access, rectification, opposition and in case of legitimate reasons for deletion, limitation of the processing of your data. You also have the right to the portability of your data and the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data. You can exercise these rights or ask your questions by writing to the following address email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with the processing of your data or the exercise of your rights, you have the opportunity to contact your supervising authority.
8 - TRANSFERS OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP, as a member of the ITASCA INTERNATIONAL Inc. group, may transfer some of your data to entities outside the European Union, including the United States. In any case, the company ITASCA CONSULTING GROUP undertakes to transfer your data to entities with sufficient guarantees as to the protection of Personal Data through the implementation of binding corporate rules (BCR) or standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You can consult these documents by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.