- About Us
PFC 5 is Here!
Engineers and scientists now have access to the most advanced multi-physics Distinct Element Method (DEM) tool for testing, isolating and understanding key physical, geometrical and scale factors influencing complex processes.
PFC 5 draws on a quarter century of experience in the development and use of DEM in manufacturing and materials, civil engineering, mining, oil & gas and power generation. It goes beyond the competition, past the limitations of black boxes and offers many features.
- Fast, shared memory computer performance.
- Best-in-class when it comes to performance, ease of use, accuracy, documentation, transparency and support.
- Versatility and customization via:
- Powerful scripting with deep access to all variables and physical models in the software;
- User-defined models (UDM) using C++;
- Human-readable data files and model records;
- CAD interoperability; and
- Optional thermal and computation fluid dynamic add-ins.
- Backed by the most experienced team of industry specialists.