- About Us
Participation from all attendees is encouraged, so as to facilitate fruitful debate and brainstorm opinions and ideas.
- Keynote presentations will provide overview of our knowledge, successes and challenges;
- Posters will be on display throughout the workshop for open presentation by attendees;
- Panel and discussion sessions will gather experts for focused debate;
- Presentations, recordings, and note taking will be synthesized into a workshop report and contribute to the SedHeat project;
- An Opening Reception will be held on Wednesday March 1, 2017, 7-9pm;
- There is a Banquet Dinner on Thursday March 2, 7-10pm;
- A field trip, organized by Joe Moore (Professor, University of Utah) and Rick Allis (Director, Utah Geological Survey) will visit key geological sites on Saturday March 4.