- About Us
Technology Adoption Program
Itasca's Technology Adoption Program (TAP) allows customers to partner with Itasca and other members from industry, academia, and consulting to obtain cutting-edge solutions using Itasca pre-commercial products.
- Annual membership includes three software licenses.
- Dedicated one-on-one support from Itasca engineers and developers.
- Two member meetings per year for problem solving and idea-sharing.
- A portion of membership dollars will be used to fund software feature development requested by members.
- Additional licenses and support can be purchased.
Contact us for more information about becoming an Itasca TAP member.
Designed to simulate stability of a 3D rock slope in which global failure can develop as a combination of slip on pre-existing joints and fracturing of rock bridges. Download selected abstracts and our TAP leaflet.
- Geometry can be imported using AutoCAD DXF format
- Model results can be displayed and manipulated in 3D
- The rock mass is represented as a Synthetic Rock Mass (SRM) model
- Multiple built-in rock types property library
- Realistic representation of deformation and fracturing of brittle rock for relevant stress conditions
- In situ stresses may be specified